- Limit the environmental impact of the plant.
- Improve plant health and safety conditions.
- Adapt to changes in the quality and quantity of the waste we receive.
- Optimize the production of biogas.
- Maximize the production of compost.
- Minimize factory discharges (waste we are unable to make use of).
- Minimize the percentage of organic matter in factory discharges.
- Recover the maximum amount of recyclable material possible
ECOPARC DE BARCELONA
Ecoparc de Barcelona is an environmental facility dedicated to comprehensive treatment of solid waste in the metropolitan Barcelona area.
We make use of organic and undifferentiated municipal solid waste (brown and grey containers) through diverse treatments such as selection of recyclable materials, composting and methanization.
As a result of the commitment we entered into through the Metropolitan Municipal Waste Management Programme, we serve the city and municipalities that carry out selective collection of waste.